Join our school
Our class sizes will rarely go beyond 28 children. Where capacity exists, students will join a class at the start of a new term.
The Application Process
Parents wishing to enrol their child at the school need to:
- Ensure you can support your child's Steiner education in the home and you are committed to payment of school fees.
- Complete and return the Application for Enrolment and Educational History forms and return them with the Enrolment Application fee. The required forms and fee information can be found here. PLEASE NOTE: Proof of date of birth for all students applying for enrolment is required with the application, a copy of the student's full birth certificate meets this requirement.
In all cases, the School seeks to achieve a congruence of values between the applicant’s family and the School. Hence, a covering letter should be included with the application, indicating reasons for seeking to enrol one’s child at Pengari.
The school requires the student's two most recent school reports with the application and/or references from the previous school.
- Once the application has been received, the vacancy situation for the appropriate class is looked at and if there is a vacancy, an administration interview and interview with teachers will be arranged, the next step in the enrolment process. Enrolment interviews will usually be offered based on the following priorities:
- Children of staff
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at the school
- Students transferring from other Steiner schools
- Position on the waiting list
Contact us for further details >