Prior to Enrolment
Tours are a great opportunity to see the school grounds, student work, to ask questions and to get a sense of what the school has to offer. We recommend visiting the school by taking part in a tour of the campus prior to enrolment. For available dates and to book a tour, please complete the form available on the visit page.
To initiate the enrolment process for a place at Noosa Pengari Steiner School please complete the online application linked below. Please note that a non-refundable fee of $110 will be charged per student.
To complete the application the following documents are required:
- Copy of the prospective student's birth certificate.
- Copies of 2 most recent school reports.
- Current medical reports i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes.
- Any court or parenting orders that exist pertaining to the guardianship arrangements for the child.
Invitations for interview for a place at Noosa Pengari Steiner School are issued as places become available. Places are keenly sought and it is advisable to submit an application at your earliest convenience.
Once the application has been received
The vacancy situation for the appropriate class is looked at and if there is a vacancy, an administration interview and interview with teachers will be arranged, the next step in the enrolment process.
Enrolment interviews will usually be offered based on the following priorities:
- Siblings of Pengari students and ex‐students/other ‘Pengari’ connection
- Children of Pengari staff
- Students transferring from other Steiner schools
- Application for more than one student from the same family
- Date of application
Playgroup enrolment is separate to school enrolment. Please be aware that places are limited and a waiting list may exist, so it is important to complete the playgroup application form and return it to the school office.